Monday, December 5, 2011

For Some Posts, There is No Title...........

I remember when I first started to cover. I did so out of modesty. The bad part about that was, I despised not covering all of my hair.

Later on, I decided for myself that one of my reasons for covering will not be modesty until I am married. While I know a woman's hair can make her very attractive, I don't really have a problem with my hair showing while I'm single. ( I'm still deciding that if in the future when/if I'm married whether I should cover all of my hair or not, saving the glory and beauty of my hair for my husband. )

In a few months ( Februaryish, March ) it will be my one year anniversary of wearing the head covering! ( I did so a little, but not a lot, in February but did moreso in March. )

When is your " covering anniversary "?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)