Friday, November 25, 2011

What I've Been Doing: Black Friday Shopping

First of all, Happy Sabbath to all. :)

I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. My immediate family ( siblings, parents ) and I ate at our house, then later that night Mom and I went Black Friday shopping. ( That was the first time I'd ever done it and the first or second time my mom had done it. ) Basically we spent around 10-15 minutes looking for a parking space. It was packed , not even to mention the line of people at a department store. ( Belk, I think. )

Anyway, I got some Christmas presents for people, but I also got two skirts, one shirt, and a headscarf.

I and my Mom know that Christmas is originated from a pagan holiday, and for a couple of years there we did not celebrate Christmas. Eventually my mom just " gave up " and we got a tree and put up lights. ( My dad and her have different views on the whole pagan holiday thing, I suppose. )

This was a totally off-topic post but I just wanted to let y'all know what I've been doing. :)

Yahweh bless, and have a good Sabbath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)