Monday, April 16, 2012

Where Do You Buy Your Head Coverings?

Where do you buy your head coverings? ( Or niqabs,for those Muslim readers? )

I've never brought a head covering from an online store, but I really really want to, I could find some that cover more hair. ( I have several links to some in my favorites. ) And it seems like every time I have money, I end up spending it on something else.

So, if my dear readers wouldn't mind, where do you buy your head coverings/face veils? If you're not comfortable putting your answer in the Comment section, please feel free to email me. :)

Blessings! Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!! :)
    Here are a few links. Hope it helps. If I think of more, I will post them God willing.

    eastessence.com
    I love this sight, cheap and affordable all the time.

    alhannah.com
    This site has a bit of everything.

    alsundus.com
    This sight also has a bit of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bought a ton of scarves at Goodwill, Salvation Army, and consignment stores. Plus everyone buys me scarves for gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)