Sunday, December 11, 2011

Something Not Related To The Head Covering-TV and Its Influence

While this isn't related to the topic of the head covering, I feel compelled to write about this anyway.

TV can be a bad thing and a good thing. While there are some really clean and wholesome shows on TV, there can be a lot of bad ones, and what they put and say on commericals is extremely appalling.

TVs and their commericals can have a lot of influence on today's teens, even adults. Commericals selling weight loss products and a whole lotta other things can influence people to do things. I hear this line," I need to lose weight. " way too much. As my mom says, Yahweh makes us all many different sizes. In my opinion, I think people all want to be " clones " sometimes, all stick thin. There's nothing wrong with being thin or large, we're all beautiful in God's eyes.

Just something I felt I needed to share.

Yahweh bless

PS Some people have medical reasons and have to lose weight for that reason, and in this post I'm not talking about those kinds of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)