Monday, December 5, 2011

A Big Cyber Hug :)

I hope that my modest little blog will gain more readers overtime, as with my other blog, but to all my readers out there, I just wanted to give you all a big, cyber hug. :) I hope your day is great and Yahweh bless!

( Also, I've got some Russian readers too, according to my stats! :D I never thought I'd get other readers from a different country! )

( Extra note: Even some readers from Germany and Lativa! May Yahweh be praised for his goodness! )

2 comments:

  1. I would like to post a link to your humble blog on my blog, if you'd like. My readership used to be larger, but I still receive a lot of "hits" from those searching for reasons to cover and examples and encouragement from women who do cover. I appreciate your stopping by and leaving me a comment as well! Perhaps a young woman will come across your blog and be encouraged in her own head covering decision. Blessings to you and your family. - LisaM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mrs. Lisa! You may post a link to my blog on your blog. :)

    Yahweh bless!

    The Head Covering Geek

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)