Friday, April 27, 2012

A Wide Headband...for now

The reason I have chosen to wear ( most of the time ) headband until the next two months of dance are ovee is this.

I don't want people looking at me and saying. " She wears a head covering but dances in those outfits?! " This wide headband in the above pic ( it's black ) doesn't make such a big statement like the scarf does.

Though, I have to admit, I love wearing head coverings ( that cover a lot of my head/hair ) so much that I sometimes do put on a scarf. ( Wish I had a veil...oh well, maybe one day. :) )

Yahweh bless. :)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)