Sunday, December 11, 2011

Head Covering-What I've Learned

Never in my journey through the head covering have I wished to offend anyone or put the holier-than-thou impression on others. I am just as much as a sinner as anyone else, but I am saved by the grace of Yahweh.

In my first months as a head covering teen, I was extremely naive and I did judge others, but through those months I matured and realized that I'm not better than those who don't observe the head covering practice.

I've also learned something important: I don't need to worry about people staring at me. I've pretty much gotten used to it. I was once like that, so I can understand it a little better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)