Saturday, April 21, 2012

My 100th Post!

This is my 100th post!

Well, not quite sure what to put. These weeks have been stressful, no matter what we try. My siblings act lazy and immature, and it really stresses me out that they make a big deal out of having to do a few, simple jobs.

Very depressing 100th post, but I feel stressed. I know my parents were broke on my birthday, but my mom said she hasn't forgotten my bday, yet she hasn't done anything.

I just feel useless because no matter what I seem to do, everything around the house is always out of control ( the mess ) and I don't want Dad stressed out because everything around him is a mess.

Sorry, we really need prayer.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)