Saturday, February 18, 2012

What Have I Been Doing Lately?

I don't really know what I want to post, but starting off with sticky topics like " pixie haircuts " might offend some, yet isn't the head covering topic a sticky one? ;)

I suppose I should just blog about what's been going on these past two weeks.

Dad's had various doctor appointments, which means after we've dropped him off, we'd go shopping! ( Because his tests take a while. ) But with the last shopping trip we went on, it was stressful. ( That's due to having three younger siblings. :/ But I was in a cruddy mood too for being stuck at one store that Mom decided to go to first instead of another store because two of them had bad attitudes earlier. )

In these past two weeks, I've gotten one headscarf, two skirts, and a kind of maxi dress. ( By maxi I mean long. )

So, that's what I've been doing, and some schoolwork and chores. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)