Monday, February 6, 2012

Something I Wouldn't Want To Admit To Others

Ick, I've had strep since Saturday, and today I'm finally feeling " totally here " and not " like I'm floating around in a dream ". ( <----the last feeling probably came from the cough medicene I took. ) Sunday was probably the worst day, but today I'm feeling well enough to do some more chores, lol.

I realized that I would be ashamed to admit ( and wouldn't want to admit ) to modest-dressing females ( or anyone for that matter! ) that I'm a dancer. I know I'm a hypocrite, yet I know my confession would change other's view of me dramatically.

Anyway, competition is next month. These next five ( possibly four if we don't qualify for Nationals ) months are going to be fun, I hope. I just feel shamed now everytime I think of our immodest costumes, argh! :( I hate the feeling of being trapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)