Friday, February 3, 2012

Ever Reconsidered?

I sometimes reconsider my head covering and modest dress. Has anyone else felt that feeling? " Wouldn't it be fine if I have my head uncovered ( but with a ponytail maybe ) and put a pair of jeans on? " I ask myself sometimes.

Uh, no.

Heck no.

When I feel this way, I'm either encouraged by 1. Pictures on the internet of modest dressing and head covering women. 2. Other modest dressing/head covering women in my town. And, I'm beginning to become encouraged by the amount of hits I get on my blog. :) ( I rarely view my blog so I can try and get an estimate of how many people are reading it. )

Do not be discouraged by the immodesty, sisters! Stay strong. :)

Yahweh's blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)