Monday, February 6, 2012

Influences-TV, Immodest Clothes, Argh!

As I watch TV ( which I'm considering cutting down on certain channels due to inappropiate attire and non-Christian things ), I see women and teenagers dressing in inappropiate ways, and it " influences " me to want to dress like them! I feel this strange tug to dress like them, put on fancy jewelry, and wear sparkly heels!

Now, I'm not saying that there's anything exactly wrong with jewelry and sparkly heels, but I don't feel like for me it'd put off the wrong image. I want to dress like a traditional Christian teenager would, and not in a way that would disrespect my body. ( I say " traditional " because some Christians nowadays act very worldly and modern. )

So, I must realize, that what's on TV isn't necessarily right, and that the Devil will try to push things in my face in hopes that I will disobey Yahweh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)