Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Jumbled-Up Post of My Thoughts........

I really stress the importance of having a feminine look. By feminine I do not mean exposed cleavage, dresses down to mid-thighs, etc.

I mean dresses or skirts that at least touch the knee, shirts that cover in an appropiate manner, etc.

The other thing is this, hairstyles. Some women today wear such masculine hairstyles ( and clothing ) that they'd look like a guy from behind.

And some " rock-star dudes " look like women from behind....eck....

I know some of what I'm about to say will probably offend some people, but please know I'm not attacking anyone for it, I'm stating my beliefs as to why I don't like the masculine hairstyles.

I think Yahweh wishes for women to appear like women and men to appear like men, it's that simple. I don't have anything against a guy who throws on a pink shirt. ( Unless that pink shirt is feminine. There's a difference between a masculine pink shirt and a feminine pink shirt. )

And I think some hairstyles ( on a woman )can define a way a woman is treated.

Goodness that was a jumbled-up post,but I hope everyone got the jist of what I tried to express.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)