Thursday, February 16, 2012

Preparing for Sabbath

Sabbath is coming up! Goodness this week has flown by!

Well, needless to say, this week has been good. Schoolwork has been going good, and just life in general, except for Dad, who is experiencing some health issues at the moment. :/

Preparing for Sabbath means I need to scrub the tub ( not my favorite task ) and wash a LOT of laundry.

What will you be doing this weekend?

PS I got a haircut! As much as I like having long hair, I can't handle it properly ( I miss tangles, that grow in knots. ), but my haircut is still a feminine one.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I happened upon your blog & found it very interesting and encouraging. I noticed you mentioned abt tangles: I have below the waist hair and a tip to keep tangles out is to loosely braid your hair at night. I do this every night and it helps alot. Also try rinsing with vinegar (apple cider or white) abt once a week, it helps to cleanse out residue from shampoos, hairsprays, etc. & also makes it more manageable. Hope this helps! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, Anonymous. :) Yahweh bless.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)