Thursday, March 22, 2012

The post I found....quite...well...don't know what to call it....

Before you click the link I have included, please know that I mean no disrespect to others who disagree with wearing the head covering. I believe everyone of different beliefs should be respected.

This post to me just....astounded me. I know not everyone believes in the head coverings, but the way the poster wrote it seemed a bit...harsh? Perhaps disrespectful in the way the poster wrote it. Definitely a bit rude at the end.

StevenAndersonFamily-Why Ladies Should Not Wear Head Coverings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)