Saturday, March 3, 2012

Jacksonville FL-My Last Regional Competition

Well, competition's over. But we did awesome! Tap got first place, and we've had a rough history with that dance.

I can't believe this has been my last " regional " competition ( I live in GA but we've done Regionals here in FL. ) I can't believe we have to leave this nice hotel tomorrow, but I've been happy with the ways things have been going these past couple of days. A mini-vacation, Dad calls it.

I saw a covered woman today. :) And I've been seeing a lot of feminine, modest-dressing women too. I know that the town I'm live in is a lot smaller than Jacksonville, but I'm encouraged by the modesty and some head coverings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)