Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm Bacckkk!!! Non-Muslim Hijabs??

Anyway, sorry I haven't been on to blog, I've had some really bad allergy stuff going on. ( Thank Yahweh I still had some allergy medicene! )

I was thinking about hijabs.



Hijabs are the headscarfs worn by Muslim women, but some non-Muslim women don them to.

I like hijabs, they are modest and I like the feeling of a scarf wrapped on my head and around my neck a lot. The only problem I have?

As much as I lovveee hijabs, I don't want people to think I'm Muslim. ( Which, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that. ) Yet I want to portray the image that I am, a Christian head coverer.

What are y'alls thoughts on non-Muslim hijabis?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)