Tuesday, March 6, 2012

:)I have been meaning to make another video for my Youtube channel, but I have to be the only one in the house when that happens!

Just letting y'all know I haven't completely forgotten Youtube. ;)

Lately I have been thinking about the dance studio I attend and the immodest costumes we are to wear.

( Did I mention that we placed 1st in our catogory in tap? :) )

I think that I have been de-sensitized to the ICs until I came to wear feminine, modest clothing in my life away from dance. Wearing FMCs now, I am more aware of the immodesty to which we are subjected to.

It's amazing how we view things according to our beliefs. Some may not blink an eye at someone wearing a mini-skirt, but others certainly would!

•sighs•But I had fun at Jacksonville.

(Any advice on how to explain to my dance friends if they want to get into a conversation about dance after I no longer attend? How will I explain? )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)