Friday, March 9, 2012

My Life

Honestly, my mind is drawing a blank. I can't think of what would make a good blog post! :/

Ok, maybe a life update.

I got the rough draft of my essay done.....Dad is on meds for his heart ( please pray for him. ).......April is my birthday, and I will be performing with my dance class at the Bloomin' Festival.....recital is May....Nationals in June....

Did I mention that next school year I will hopefully be a high-school home-schooler? :) I may take a placement test...... ( Though I doubt I'll be capable of doing 9th grade Math, maybe 7th or 8th. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)