Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring's here!!! But....what modest attire can you wear to swim in??

Spring's here! Time for sunscreen, swimming pools, beaches....

Which may bring up a question for some modest-dressing females: What could I wear that's modest while swimming, but still doesn't make me sweat profusely?

First, I would suggest searching online for modest swimming attire. Everyone has different tastes, and I'm sure you'll at least find one thing you like.

But what do I wear for swimming?

Ah, I sometimes wear black leggings and a skirt that comes way above my knee. As I ( seem to ) keep growing ( taller ), my skirts get shorter. ( And the leggings cling to my skin, and I don't think that's exactly appropiate. )

I found a " dress " at Wal-Mart once. Not necessarily made to be a swim dress, but I've decided that since I like to wear longer dresses and skirts in public, I'm going to use it for swimming.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, i just saw your blog, i realize this post is from march but it might help. Im a muslim woman and also wear the head scarf, and after lots of swimming research (because i lovvvveee the ocean) i found this website
    www.coolibar.com
    Its a uv protection site and its got long swim tops and swim pants. Its a little pricy but great quality. Hope it helps! Theyre stylish too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)