Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Don't Break Your Neck!

I understand that when someone sees something different, out of the ordinary, or something new in their enviroment, they will look. This doesn't mean stare at me while you're driving and nearly break your neck looking at me!

I've been on both sides of the coin, looking at and being looked at . I know I mainly looked out of curosity, not out of rudeness. Now I know that people look at me because 1. They're curious. 2. They're wondering " What is that thing on her head? " ( Okay, I guess that falls under #1 too. ) 3. They're just rude. 4. All of the above.

So remember. If you see a Mennonite ( or another " religious " person ) don't stare at them for too long, it might be taken the wrong way.

Yahweh bless!

The Head Covering Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)