Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Other Day in Dollar General

I've started leaning more towards my white lace veil recently. It has a nice, plain look and goes with just about every outfit.

I was in Dollar General the other day and I was at the checkout with my mom. There were two women cashiers there, and one of them asked me a question,

" Why do you wear that thing on your head? "

Okay," that thing " is a head covering. Moving on.

" Because I like it. " ( My mom told me that this is the response I should give to people who aren't really asking for an answer. )

" Oh I thought it was a religious thing. "

I think I kind of nervously chuckled and responded," Yeah, it kinda is. " Then, to my relief we were out of the store.

Needless to say, Mom was offended by that lady's question, but I told her that some people just don't know how to ask politely.

Yahweh bless!

The Head Covering Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)