Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Head Covering- Peoples' Opinions and the " Family Situation "

I will try and post some pictures of my new head covering soon, but meanwhile I feel the need to post since the post before my last post was on Nov. 3.

People are going to dislike what you do sometimes, but, as hard as it is, you can't let other peoples' opinions stop you from following what you believe ( unless you believe that you need to kill someone, that's different. ;) ).

With the family situation most new head coverers find themselves in, I will tell you this: Overtime, some of your ( immediate ) family will get used to the covering. If not, try a different one. I've tried cloth headbands and my dad likes them. ( He doesn't verbally express his feelings towards my head coverings most of the time but he told me he " liked my scarf ", actually it was a cloth headband, but still. :) )

But always pray for Yahweh's guidance and strength.

If any of you are in need of prayer, please feel more than welcome to comment or email me. :)

Yahweh Bless!

The Head Covering Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)