Monday, April 16, 2012

Respect the niqab wearers

Honestly, I don't have any issues with niqabs. Some people call them " body bags " ( which, in my mind, is a very offensive term! ), but if a woman wants to wear them, what harm is she bringing to you?

I know, there are some of those people ( male or female ) who put on niqab and go rob some place, but those are only a few people! We should not judge all niqab-wearers to be terrorists or think that they are going to rob a store.

People aren't always going to agree on the same things ( regarding religion, life, etc. ) but please, if you find that a woman is wearing niqab of her own will, please do not bash her with your words and put her down. This is clearly a decision she has come to in whatever way.

Dance class starts in 17 minutes, I need to go get dressed. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I am a niqab wearer I appreciate your support before becoming muslim I lived a very rough life. I walked around almost naked, worked at a lingerie shop. I lived a life of near prostitution. When I started wearing the hijab without niqab, men still recognized me, wanted to talk etc. However it was only after covering my face that I was able to practice my religion in peace. My niqab offers safety and peace of mind. It gives men the sense that they should not approach or speak to me at all. I find that necessary and I am a hidden treasure in the eyes of my husband and him alone...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)