Thursday, April 19, 2012

Today has been a trying day....

Mom has to work outside the home, so guess who's babysitting three lovely siblings? Me.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I mind, it's just their attitudes.

I sort of started the whole thing. I forgot Mom said we couldn't play on the Wii while she was gone ( because my siblings tend to play for longer periods of time, and they get cranky, which stresses my Dad out. He does not need to get stressed out. ), and I played for around an hour, maybe 2. ( Oops, time slipped away. )

When Dad and my three siblings got back, Jessica said something about me playing Wii. She either reminded me that we weren't supposed to play or it dawned on me.

Later my siblings started to play on it.

My seven year old brother has had a really, really bad attitude. I won't go into it all, but I'm sick of hearing it.

SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE OUR WII!!!!!

Just kidding.

Next time Mom goes off on a long day of work, I'm hiding the Wii remotes and the Nintendo. I don't care if I get yelled at or not, the gaming thing has gone out of control.

Oh crud, it's making me sick. Literally. :/

Mom should be home any minute.

1 comment:

  1. LOL I know how the gaming thing can go. I have seen it. I knew someone who had children and there son did only 1 thing, watch TV and play video games. Nothing else.
    It is crazy how addicting they can be. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)