Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Some Thoughts...

I was looking around for modest clothing and such today, and I thought back to the dancing I do. It may cover the " necessaries ", but I want to cover more. I know that sometimes I may look like ( to others ) that I came from Little House on The Prairie, but there's nothing wrong with a female being feminine.

I just thought of something: I was at the competition, and I was waiting for awards. I had bought a bag of Skittles and a can of Coke. When I had sat down on the stairs, I had been eating a little bit before I looked back behind me a bit, and saw a man looking at me. UGH! See, there were benches up against the walls, and there were some guys sitting there. I don't remember the age of the guy looking at me, it was a bit weird, I guess.

I think back to the fact that we do not need to cause our brothers in Christ....or any man for that matter, to stumble. We need to be careful and mindful of how we dress. I'm not saying you have to cover everything ( unless it is your personal conviction for you to do so ) but let's not go to church in a miniskirt, let's not parade ourselves down the streets in clothing that we know will draw a man's ( or mens' ) attention. You will attract the wrong kind of people most likely if you do that. And using your body to draw someone's attention, is that Godly behavior? How does God describe a woman's behavior in the Bible? Go look, then see if your choice of outfit for the day matches up with it. God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post, I really like such type of posts so thanks for shared with us, I love it so much

    ice skates figure

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)