Saturday, October 29, 2011

Some of My Thoughts.........

Do you ever have those weird moments when you feel " trapped " in the head covering and/or just wanna take it off? YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Sometimes I just feel singled out because I wear the head covering and I feel like some people treat me differently in the bad way because they are judging me since I wear a head covering. Then I feel trapped for some reason....maybe because I know it'd be wrong for me to take it off, yet sometimes I want to take it off to fit in.

Most strangers may be ignorant as to why we wear a head covering, others are simply staring out of curiosity, some may even be staring because they think you're oppressed and " forced " to wear the head covering.

Do you want to fit in?

Honestly, none of us should want to fit in, but we're only human, and I think it's natural to want to fit in. But we should want to be ourselves, and represent our Yahweh no matter how much we stand out.

Just some of my thoughts.....

Yahweh Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I saw your comment on Titus 2 Keeper at Home and followed you here:) I am a 7th Day Adventist that headcovers too. There are a couple of other ladies at church that followed my example. One is our pastors daughter. She started off wearing hats but now wears scarves too. The other lady wears a hat every week:)I am a homeschool Mom. I have 3 older kids and am homeschooling my youngest son who is 14. I like that you use the name Yahweh. My son is learning some Hebrew this year. It is nice to meet you!
    Blessings, Jerelene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Jerelene! I've been mewaning to respond to your comment earlier, but from interent issues to my somewhat busy life, I haven't been on much.

    It's nice to find another head covering Seventh Day Adventist! Hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to ask any questions.

    Yahweh bless.

    The Head Covering Geek

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)