Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Own Personal Rantings

I feel like now that I wear the  head covering, some people ( mostly those I've known for a while ) treat me differently......in a bad way. I even caught a friend ( not a close friend, but a friend ) whispering to someone about the head covering I was wearing. I think the Devil is at work here, I'm feeling very discouraged right now. :/ I feel like I'd be more accepted amongst others if I reverted back to my old ways.

But I can't, because it would be wrong of me to succumb under peer pressure. I need strength, but it's hard when no one else ( family or friends ) shares your beliefs.

Thankfully, I am a part of a very supportive online Yahoo! group called Prayercoverings3. If you're looking for a group of nice, encouraging women ( even a few teens! ) then this is a good place to come to. ( No lurking allowed! )

God bless!

The Head Covering Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)