Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Random Blog Post on Head Coverings

I really wish people wouldn't put stereotypes on certain clothing. :/

My head covering symbolizes who I am and what I believe. I honestly laugh when people ignorantly look at me and say that I'm " weird ". Heck,let 'em think I'm weird! LOL! I'm different. I don't want to blend in with the world.....ok, wait I'm getting off topic here.

Whether you don a head covering for modesty, religious, fashion, or medical reasons, it can be so much fun shopping for head coverings, there is a wide variety out there! :)

Bless you in Yahweh's name!

The Head Covering Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)