Friday, May 18, 2012

Life Update

I can't believe it's been sixteen days since my last blog post! My apologies. Anyway, I think I'll just do a " life update " today. The recital was on May 12th, and went considerably well. I enjoyed it very much. Dad's okay, he has been having a few chest pains lately, but he just has to be careful how much he exerts himself. ( Thanks for any and all prayers. :) ) I've had strange dreams lately about dance and the head covering. One was a dream about everytime I went to a restroom stall ( I was in a dance costume ), a Muslim ( covered ) girl would sit in the stall behind me, watching me. Strange, eh? Big cyberhugs to all my readers and subscribers! I appreciate the number of hits I have on this blog. Please tell me if you have any requests for a particular post topic. Yahweh bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)