Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I Am Not Comfortable In Shorts

( I cut out some of the pic to respect the other girl's privacy. )

Do you see these shorts? They are pulled up a wee bit, but is it appropiate for me to show this.much leg?

[i] No [/i]

The outfit itself is immodest, and as I try and immerse myself in more Godlier things and talk to modest women and teens, my desire to dance slides away. This makes me happy. :) I am not taking again after the Jume competition is over, so that's two more months until I am finally free of the worldly, immodest things I have had to wear for performances.

I felt a little conflicted about uploading this pic, but if I am letting a lot of total strangers at the performances see this, why not let my readers see this?

I am by no means perfect, we all stumble. But it's time for me to accept the fact that Yahweh wishes for me to be a Godly, modest teen.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts! Please be respectful of other members/commenters. Uncivil comments or comments with inappropiate language in them will be deleted. Thanks, and Yahweh bless! :)